Welcome to Sweet Cherries!

Welcome to my blog dedicated to my sewing hobby, Sweet Cherries, and now some added recipes and goodies based on our family life & interests. This blog is an easy way for me to share... I love to sew for family, friends and home - it is my creative therapy. :) As I started sewing products, friends suggested I start selling my Hand Sewn Goodies. And so here is Sweet Cherries...

I sew Market/Tote Bags, Oil Cloth Bags, Cosmetic Bags, Kitchen Towels & Aprons, Home Decor… and special projects by request. There are also many great gift ideas on my blog!

NEW! My Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/SweetCherriesGoodies. You can purchase any items posted on Etsy directly through my shop. Go to www.Etsy.com/shop/SweetCherriesGoodies to make a purchase through Etsy.

Otherwise, TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR A SWEET CHERRIES PRODUCT: Please send me an e-mail to carriegraham5@sbcglobal.net or message on Facebook. I sell almost everything that I post - and I am happy to custom make any item that you see in a different fabric or color combination.

Welcome to Sweet Cherries!

Fondly,
Carrie

Friday, April 22, 2011

New Improved Pillowcase Dress!


 My girls are waiting patiently for warm weather to be able to wear their new dresses!  A modified version of the vintage Pillowcase Dress.  I used ribbon and bias tape for the ties.  So sweet...  When the weather finally cooperates in Chicago, I'll post a picture of the girls modeling them!  (The brown/green polka dot one is Megan's, which is a Swing Top, not a dress.)  These can be ordered and made in many fabrics!  Sizes 3 - 10.  Dresses and tops are $35.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment