Welcome to Sweet Cherries!

Welcome to my blog dedicated to my sewing hobby, Sweet Cherries, and now some added recipes and goodies based on our family life & interests. This blog is an easy way for me to share... I love to sew for family, friends and home - it is my creative therapy. :) As I started sewing products, friends suggested I start selling my Hand Sewn Goodies. And so here is Sweet Cherries...

I sew Market/Tote Bags, Oil Cloth Bags, Cosmetic Bags, Kitchen Towels & Aprons, Home Decor… and special projects by request. There are also many great gift ideas on my blog!

NEW! My Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/SweetCherriesGoodies. You can purchase any items posted on Etsy directly through my shop. Go to www.Etsy.com/shop/SweetCherriesGoodies to make a purchase through Etsy.

Otherwise, TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR A SWEET CHERRIES PRODUCT: Please send me an e-mail to carriegraham5@sbcglobal.net or message on Facebook. I sell almost everything that I post - and I am happy to custom make any item that you see in a different fabric or color combination.

Welcome to Sweet Cherries!

Fondly,
Carrie

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Toiletry Bag/Clutch


Here's a new Toiletry Bag/Clutch that I love.  This can be made in most cotton or vinyl-covered fabrics.  It has a 12 inch zipper across the top and is fully-lined.  Very fun new option - great for a gift!     

No comments:

Post a Comment